I wanted to participate in Bloggy Moms’ Writer’s Workshop, but I’ve been a grumperella since yesterday. Oh, sorry, it’s another Kristin-made word: grumperella: (noun) – a grumpy female. Anyway, my mood didn’t translate into anything I felt was appropriate for a “how to” post. “How to be a grown-up baby” and “How to piss me off” just didn’t seem like blog posts I should be publishing. So, I thought I’d go with something more positive. I think the others might be more entertaining, BUT, I’m trying to play nice.
How to Make Me Happy (10 things under $10)
1. An uninterrupted nap, ideally around 2 hours long (I don’t believe in “power naps”)
2. Coke Slurpee (yum!)
3. Dark Chocolate Mocha Ice Blended from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (or any other drink they have – I ❤ CBTL)
4. Mocha Frappe or Iced Coffee from McDonald’s (do you notice the caffeine theme?)
5. Time alone in my van driving with the iPod and the music cranked WAY too loud.
6. A book and time/space to read.
I love this man. He is everything to me and just being near him makes me happy.
So what makes YOU happy?