Uh oh. It seems the higher the number, the harder the task at hand. Let’s see what I can come up with:
1. I want my children to be healthy, happy and successful in their personal goals.
2. I want to be the kind of mother who can help my children achieve #1.
3. I want to be a better wife. Ya know, the kind of wife I probably was before we had kids.
4. I want to be more physically healthy…lose weight, be a good example to my kids.
5. I want a housekeeper. I hate spending weekend/evening/vacation time cleaning when I could be doing something fun with my family.
6. I want to have enough money that I don’t need to budget and watch our spending so critically.
and last, but not least, and totally frivolous…
7. I want to live in a brand new house someday.
I know there are a lot of little things I could have put…like an iPhone 4S, a new PC for my husband, body work for the Chevy…but I stuck to the bigger things. Things that I’m really hoping will some day work out.
P.S. Please stop by the blog where I found this super cool challenge: http://www.mauimompreneur.com/. Say hi to Maui blogger/Mom/ entrepreneur Luana. She has no idea who I am, but I’m sure thankful for this fun challenge she shared with me & her readers!